Have Legal Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.
Welcome. My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from the information or assistance that I provide. It is my goal to provide to you excellent service. Before accepting any money from you, I want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with my answer. So, here are some tips for getting the most for your money:
1. Please know that since we are not communicating face to face or over thetelephone, there may be a communication gap between us. I will not necessarilyknow what you may be thinking unless you take time to spell it out for me.Thus, if you need more clarification or follow up information after I providean answer,please feel free to write back as many times as needed as there is noextra charge.
2. Please do not click "ACCEPT" until you are 100%satisfied. At some point you may be asked to rate my service. If you are notable to give me 5 out of 5 stars, please continue to let me know what youradditional expectations may be so that I can try to earn the highest ratingpossible by meeting your needs.
3. If, at some point, I am not able to meetyour expectations or you feel that I am not quite the right expert for yourspecific question, just ask me to opt out of the question and I will be happy to release it to another expert so that he/she may take ashot at it.
4. Sometimes the law does not give you the outcome that you mayhave anticipated. Please understand that this is not the attorney's fault. Weare assuming that you are paying for an honest and professional opinion.
5. Please know that there may be a delay between your follow up question and my answers because I may be helping other customers. Rest assured, I will get back to you.
6. This information is provided so you may better discuss legal issues withyour attorney. Consult a local attorney for legal advice before acting. You may beable to find an attorney in your area to further assist you at http://www.attorneysaccess.com/or http://www.martindale.com/.
7. If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be greatlyappreciated! Also, please know that you can always request me for a futurequestion by starting your new question with "This question is forMaverick".______________________________________
Private agencies are permitted to implement drug testing programs with out the same due process procedures that are required of governmental agencies. So even if this is considered to be a governmental agency, it is still permitted to implement drug testing so long as due process procedures are followed and such procedures are not inherently discriminatory based on race, gender, religion, sex or national origin.
Yes, it provided the level of information that was necessary for me to complete my work. Thank you again.
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.
The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).