Welcome and thank you
for your question!
I am truly sorry to learn of your experience. You will be interested to know that PA law outlaws: 18 Pa.C.S. § 2709
§ 2709. Harassment
(a) OFFENSE DEFINED.-- A person commits the crime of harassment when, with
intent to harass, annoy or alarm another, the person:
(1) strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects the other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same;
(2) follows the other person in or about a public place or places;
(3) engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which serve no legitimate purpose;
(4) communicates to or about such other person any lewd, lascivious, threatening or obscene words, language, drawings or caricatures;
(5) communicates repeatedly in an anonymous manner;
(6) communicates repeatedly at extremely inconvenient hours; or
(7) communicates repeatedly in a manner other than specified in paragraphs (4), (5) and (6).
You may want to take this into account before making any efforts to communicate with her.
It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. It is my goal that you are satisfied. No expert can promise you an answer that is favorable to your circumstances.
But I will do my very best to explain the legal principles that are related to the facts you’ve described so that you can better understand the “why” of things. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to give you excellent service!"