ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I am a male. If you have been accused of sexual misconduct

I am a male. If you have been accused of sexual misconduct with a woman and the police are initially just carrying on a investigation into the womans alligations .....having initially denied all alligations....should I write a timeline of what "she did" to me stripped naked/oral sex/her masterbation?

I am 65 years old and she is 19 and a Mexican illegal with no papers and seduced me sexually (no intercourse happened, I have ED)to see if I would Marry her to get her legal and papers and move into my house..she is homeless.

I feel the police are going to arrest me very soon (as soon as the dna test are back) and they don't know what she was doing to me to coourse me, I did touch her sexually..but I feel it was consentual, between two adults and in my home...she also got drunk and was not of age to drink leagally.......does a illegal have rights in usa with no papers?

ScottyMacEsq :

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am researching your issue and will respond shortly.

ScottyMacEsq :

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope that I can help. Per your questions: Should I write a timeline of what "she did" to me stripped naked/oral sex/her masterbation? - Yes. Any witnesses where you met, how she seduced you, names, addresses, timeline, events, everything. Try to establish the who, what, when, where, why, and how of the entire evening. You don't have to give this to the police, or at least certainly not yet. But it is more for you and any defense that you have to bring. Also get character witnesses (friends, family, etc...) that would be willing to establish that this is entirely unlike you and that it could not be the truth.

ScottyMacEsq :

Again, you don't have to give it to the police. As of this point you're a suspect and they're trying to build a case against you. You don't have to give them anything, even if you think that it would help your case. Something innocuous can be twisted to make you seem guilty.

ScottyMacEsq :

she also got drunk and was not of age to drink leagally.......does a illegal have rights in usa with no papers? Absolutely. Even though she is a "criminal" herself (violating immigration laws) she does not lose her rights to be protected under the law. So if she was truly a victim (or even an accuser) it makes no difference if she's an illegal immigrant or an American citizen.

ScottyMacEsq :

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please select the "accept" button. If you have already clicked "accept", or if you will in the future, please let me know so I can track these for my own reports and customer satisfaction stats. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX good luck to you!

ScottyMacEsq :

Did you have any other questions before you click "accept"?

ScottyMacEsq :

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. If there is something else that I can help you with, please let me know. Please note that I do not get any credit for the time and effort I spent on this (or any question) unless and until you select "accept". Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX good luck to you!

Customer:

Hello, I am a customer service representative posting on behalf of the customer who is unable to view the chat. Please repost your response as QA so they can respond. Thank you.

I have been informed that you had trouble viewing my response. I have switched to Q&A so that you can view it.

If there is something else that I can help you with, please let me know. Please note that I do not get any credit for the time and effort I spent on this (or any question) unless and until you select "accept". Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX good luck to you!