TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

I OPEN A CLAIM AGAINS MY INSURANCE CAR COMPANY FOR VANDALISM

I OPEN A CLAIM AGAINS MY INSURANCE CAR COMPANY FOR VANDALISM THEY APPERENLY DON NOT BELIVE ME THEY INVESTIGATE ME DO NOT NO WHAT ALSO TO TELL THEM THEY TAKIN TO LONG TO RESOLVE THE CASE OVER A MOUNT NOW THEY WANT ME TO CALL THEIR ATTORNEY TO HAVE A INTERVIEW. WHAT CAN I DO

At this point, your insurance company is still investigating their claim. They want you to contact their attorney so that the attorney may make a determination of whether or not it is a covered loss. You should contact the attorney and cooperate.

The insurance company has not yet denied your claim, they are merely investigating. Thus, you have a duty to cooperate under your policy. If the insurance company denies, your claim, you then have a choice to sue the insurance company for wrongful denial.

Please let me know if you need clarification.

Best Regards,
Zachary D. Norris