Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

I was just denied payment from medicare as a result of going to a neurologist for short term memory loss. The Dr. Ordered a Folic Acid test $105.00, a TSH for Thyroid disorder, (which I already have, as as a result of that test, found ut that my thyroid was not in normal range), a vitamin B-12 deficiency, which according to WEB MD and other authoritative sites, may lead to memory loss and Venipuncture. The Total bill was $343.00. They gave me a $104.20 Insurance discount. MEDICARE ONLY PAID $26.80. I have a balance for $212.00 to my diagnostic center. It seems that Medicare only pays for what THEY FEEL I NEED. Your opinion?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It seems no one wants to answer this question. When I first signed in, it said someone was ready to answer and have yet to get an answer. Please cancel my request. Not very ha[[y with the legal "eag;es" on this site. Thanks, Fran