Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I forgot to ask you. how much of a case would he have saying

I forgot to ask you. how much of a case would he have saying I pledged inventory and then pulled it back since there is no agreement in place? I realize anyone can sue anyone, but if he were your client and all he had was emails (which I have others to show that he agreed to the new inventory situation) would you feel strongly about advising him to file?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.
I think that based on your emails you have a strong case. The judge will have to weigh everything, but it sounds like you're in a better position.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like but I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked.

I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Be very careful about looking at other internet sites that just post generic information without any inquiry into your facts because often those answers are dated, wrong, or wrong as applied to your facts. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok, but do you think a judge would hear the case?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.
Yes, absolutely. Judges will hear any case that is filed.