Robert, Attorney
Experience:  I am a licensed Attorney.

I am looking for an malpractice attorney in the Stamford,Ct.

I am looking for an malpractice attorney in the Stamford,Ct. area. My lawyer that I used didnt do right by me and cost me alot of money. I know attorneys usually dont like going after other lawyers. I have a very good case which involves alot of money
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer!

We Professionals at JustAnswer are not permitted to actually represent Customers, however, I can point you in the correct direction and provide you with information that will assist you in your search for a good Malpractice Attorney near Stamford, CT.

You may use the following link to select the area in Connecticut closest to you and it will display contact information for such Attorneys:

You may also utilize the following link to assist your search for representation:

I suggest speaking with at least three Attorneys (call ahead and ask if they offer free initial consultations). Remember to ask about the amount of the retainer fee and whether or not it is refundable. Also ask about the Attorney's experience with cases similar to yours and be sure to ask about the Attorney's expected results if you retain him/her.

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best. Please let me know if you need me to further clarify my answer and I will do my best to so clarify.

Thank you,

While of course not required, positive feedback and/or a bonus are greatly appreciated if I have been helpful. To request my assistance again in the future, please go to the following link and enter your question on my profile page: