Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law

how and when do i respond to asummonds

Customer Question

how and when do i respond to asummonds
Expert:  Legalease replied 4 years ago.

Hello there

Can you tell me what type of summons this is? Are you summonsed to be at a law office or a court on a particular day and time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
a court but i dont see the date to appear
Expert:  Legalease replied 4 years ago.

Hello again

You should contact the court directly and speak to someone in the clerk's office -- they can look up the case and determine if it is a summons that you must appear at a court hearing or if it is a summons for a deposition from one of the attorneys in the case then the court can refer you to the appropriate person the contact and find out what steps you should take from there. If you want to scan it and attach it to a response box here in Just ANswer so I can take a quick look at it and tell you if I can make anything out on the summons and give you some suggestions, you may want to do that also.