Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am film maker. A an owner and users of a public indie film

Customer Question

I am film maker. A an owner and users of a public indie film forum are posting libelous posts about my film I am making and me personally saying I am not legitimate. the film itself has financial backing and I can establish losses. The forum itself has been publicly blasting my film about homelessness I am legally disabled. I can file lawsuits for free essentially under the indigent clause. Where I can I find standard boiler plate language so I can file suit. Also what do I need to do to get the offending posts removed.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
of course I am still waiting
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on a professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!