TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

Payment arrangement made with a NJ court Jersey city New jersey

Payment arrangement made with a NJ court Jersey city New jersey at time of court for moveing violation .Due date today 5/31,, money will not be avaiable until June 1 to put on a credit card
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.

That's unfortunate news. The deadline set by the Court for payment is a hard deadline. Since you are not able to get ahold of anyone, I recommend actually going down to the court house and trying to talk to the clerk about a one day extension.

The fact that you have failed to pay may trigger an arrest warrant, or may accelerate the rest of the payments due. If it is too late, try to be there first thing in the morning with the payment and see if you can ask them to allow this to not cause a default on your part. The decision to allow it to default is within the court's discretion, so you have a chance if you ask nicely.

Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this matter.

Best of Luck,
Zachary D. Norris