TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

hey there, let me start of by saying i have anxiety/panic

hey there,

let me start of by saying i have anxiety/panic disorder and freak out over everything. but last night i took a cab to a place with some friends and we got out and my friend said he paid for the cab. Couple hours later, a security guard from the place came up took me and my friend outside and it was because my friend didnt actually pay the cab. But i went to ATM and gave him the money for it and that was it. I shouldnt worry about anything right? i always worry
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I understand your anxiety in trying to avoid any sort of criminal charge or something like that for something that is not your fault. The fact that you paid the money should take care of the issue with the cabby. If the money was given to the cab driver, then you have no problems. If the money was not given to the cab driver, it is still very unlikely that there could be any sort of criminal charge brought against you, as there was no intent on your part to steal the cab ride. Also, how would the cab driver know your identity?

Let me know if this answers your question.

Thanks
-Zach
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey there, sorry for the delay. I had one more question. As i told you before, I have this anxiety/ panic disorder and my head trys to make me do stuff and such. But anyway, couple years ago a person on our lake got some stuff st
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.
Your statement was incomplete. Please repost it so I can see the rest
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey there, sorry for the delay. I had one more question. As i told you before, I have this anxiety/ panic disorder and my head trys to make me do stuff and such. But anyway, couple years ago a person on our lake got some stuff stOlen off there dock and one of my friends said a kid he knows says he did it but idk if it's sure or not and my head just try's to put me in awkward situations and stuff. This is something I shouldnt worry about right? I always freak out
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.
If it happened more than a year ago, I wouldn't be worried about it if I were you. Kids will be kids.

Please press "Accept" so I may be given credit for my work.

Thanks,
Zachary D. Norris
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience: Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey there, as you know got anxiety/panic disorder. But I was at 7-11 earlier with my friend and I was in line buying beer and my friend grabbed a box of condoms and as a joke was like here man put this in your pocket and acted like he was but didn't and he just put them back. I shouldn't worry about this right?
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 4 years ago.
No you should not worry about that. The store security cameras show that nothing was stolen.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey there, as you know I got the panic disorder and freak out over everything and feel like if I do something wrong- I have to tell someone or report it idk why. But I just got back from Bahamas and was partying with some professional athletes and they might of had some cocaine in their room. Also, we belong to a golf course and sometimes I'll sneak a friend on with me becUse I'm free to play. Nothing to worry right?
If you are a member of the golf course, why do you have to sneak people in? Can't you allow your guests to play without sneaking them in?