TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

What kind of paperwork would I need a model/actress to fill

What kind of paperwork would I need a model/actress to fill out if I were to hire and begin my own private pornography website?
Expert:  TexLaw replied 5 years ago.
You need to obtain proof of age and make sure that she is an adult. That means asking her for a copy of her drivers' license or other document which certifies her date of birth (perhaps it would be safest to obtain a copy of her birth certificate).

Other than that, if you are hiring her as an employee, it depends on what state you are in. Some states give employee's rights based on statutes, other states are "right to work" states or "at will employment states" which means that an employee without an employment contract has a right to be paid at the offered rate and may be terminated at any time for any cause.

I would suggest obtaining a simply employee contract which provides the amount that the actress will be paid and the terms and conditions of her hiring.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm currently in the state of california. Does this contract need to be approved by anyone or does it simply need to state the rate at which the actor will be paid and what she will be paid for? Thanks so much
Expert:  TexLaw replied 5 years ago.
California is not an at-will employment state. So in your employment contract, you need to have terms which define the following:

1. The amount paid and terms of payment
2. The type of work to be performed
3. The reasons for which she can be terminated (ie, employee agrees that her employment is at will and that she may be terminated for any cause whatsoever upon written or verbal notice).

You also need to state that all the works (i.e., the movies made) are your intellectual property and she has no intellectual property rights or rights to royalties from the works.