Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer!
In August 1998, 15 former students alleged misrepresentation, fraud and concealment by ITT arising out of their recruitment and education at ITT campuses. In September 1998, ITT settled all of the claims. 
On February 25, 2004, federal agents raided the company's headquarters and ten of its campuses. The investigation negatively affected the company's stock and triggered several class action
lawsuits by investors.
In October 2005, ITT agreed to pay $730,000 to settle a lawsuit with California in which employees
alleged that it inflated students’ grade point averages so they qualified for more financial aid from the State of California.
An investigation by WGBA-TV (NBC26, Green Bay, Wisconsin) found evidence of widespread grade inflation. In one instance, a student got 100% on a computer forensics
assignment by emailing the professor a noodle recipe. The station believes this to be a way to increase federal student aid funding.
In early March 2011 WTMJ-TV (NBC4, Milwaukee, Wisconsin) ran an investigation finding teachers lying on attendance records so they could get cash bonuses paid by ITT Tech. ITT Tech uses an attendance policy
as part of a requirement to get financial aid to show student progress.
ITT Technical College has had a less than prestigious record in the education business. If you believe that you were a victim of such conduct then you may be interested in contacting a class action attorney who can put a case together for you and anyone else that is similarly situated to you. The following link will allow you to select your area in Louisiana and it will then display contact information for attorneys near you:
I hope this has helped. Please let me know if you need me to further clarify my answer and I will do my best to so clarify.
1. ITT Educational Services, Inc · 424B4 · On 1/27/99
2. Feds serve warrants at ITT Tech campuses, CNN
3. Federal Probe Targets ITT Tech, CertCities March 2, 2004
4. ITT's CEO Expects Lengthy Federal Investigation, Stock Slips, Channel Web Network, Feb. 26, 2004, Mark Jewell
5. ITT, Calif. Settle False Claims Lawsuit, Inside Higher Education, Oct. 18, 2005, Doug Lederman
6. NBC26 Special Report: Easy A's, WGBA-TV, Accessed 2/17/11
7. I-Team: Teachers Told to Lie?, WTMJ-TV, Accessed 3/3/11