Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

When will california SB1207 [FULLER] become law if it has or

When will california SB1207 [FULLER] become law if it has or will pass the state senate ?
As you may know, SB1207 is nn act to amend Section 739.1 of the Public Utilities Code, relating to public utility rates.

It looks like it was referred back to Committee on Appropriation on April 30, 2012. So it is still pending. It has not become law yet because it has yet to be passed. However, it enjoys wide support and may pass.

I hope this finds you well. If you still need information, hit reply so we can chat more until you are satisfied. If you are satisfied, please do not forget to conclude the question. You may always come back to it to ask a follow up free of charge. If you feel I went the extra mile, a bonus would be appreciated. You can always link to my profile for another question at a later time:
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Looks like we are in a unending loop !
I just did ask followup question .
Sorry, I did not receive it until now - the site was having an issue. What was your follow up, please?

I am sorry, I still did not see your follow up - what is it that you wanted to know? Can you please re-type?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, does sb1207 become active law the day it is passed ?

Yes, correct. It automatically becomes law. However, it make take a little time before the bureaucratic processes are in place to accommodate it.

But yes, it is law the day it is passed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you again ! I got it all now !

I know I only tiped you $25 but your expert answer will now put me in great financial trouble ! Sorry, but I need to keep any $ I have left !

Have a great evening & thanks for your patience, Ron

Your kindness is appreciate and by no means lacking, and I wish you luck!