J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney and small business owner with 10 years experience in the general practice of law.
15393114

Can I sue a,judge for telling,me I dont love,my children even

Can I sue a,judge for telling,me I dont love,my children even though there is no report or supect of abuse & the judge said she want to do a background check on,my,husband because some women marry molesters but,she never,let,me or,my husband defend ourselves against her statement my husband is legally here working & couldnt be here if he was a crimal in Canada & we,left feeling attacked instead of fairly judged
The roys from,Michigan

J.Hazelbaker :

Hello. Thank you for using JustAnswer.

J.Hazelbaker :

Under Michigan law, it would be very difficult and expensive to maintain a case against a judge. In addition, most lawyers would not take a case for fear of being "black listed". However, your description of events sounds like you may have grounds to file a "judicial misconduct" complaint.

J.Hazelbaker :

In Michigan, this is done through the Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission.

J.Hazelbaker :

You can file this complaint online. Here is the web address for the form and instructions:

J.Hazelbaker :

http://jtc.courts.mi.gov/

J.Hazelbaker :

Please let me know what follow-up questions you have. If my above responses have been helpful, please click Accept so that I get credit for the time/effort. You may always restart the thread and ask follow-up questions at any time by clicking the “Reply” button at the bottom of the question/answer thread. You can access this thread later in your profile under the “My Questions” tab.