MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

not have chance for the school scholarship

My son got admission on spring semester BSU, but not considered for scholarship. The scholarship office says that the only fall semester student are considered for scholarship. But I asked to the admission counselor, she said that you could register at spring semester and the scholarship could be considered at fall semester. If I knew that the student who got admission at spring, we would wait until next fall. Even though I got counsel from official representation of the BSU, but lose the chance of the school scholarship. Could you help me?

I can forward email between me and scholarship office counselor.
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. What question can I answer for you regarding your son's scholarship eligibility?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I lost chance because of the wrong counsel from the official representative.
How can I ask compensation for the lost chance?
Whom should I appeal for this unfair situation?
school or court or city officer?
Even for the next students, I want to issue the case to the School.
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Was this advice in writing or was it verbal? I ask because if verbal, and the counsel denies ever making such a representation, would you be able to prove that the statements were made?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It was verbal.
This is not a contract case.
A stranger asked to the expert.
But the expert was not helped correctly.
I'm pointing out it.
The expert should prove that she had no error.
My point of view is unreasonable?
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Unfortunately your view is inconsistent with our legal system, the party making the accusation must prove the facts.

In your post you premise the logic on the expert having to prove that she made no error, when the opposite is the case, your son must prove that the expert did make the error.