Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

I live in Utah county. Can I Legally park my Chevrolet Suburban

I live in Utah county. Can I Legally park my Chevrolet Suburban in the driveway, that is our driveway and my truck is a working vehicle, registered and insured?
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

That is not a state answer, that is based on your municipality ordinances and codes, or if you reside in an association, on their bylaws. Some do not permit parking if they claim that the vehicle is "abandoned" or non-working, both facts that you addressed. Otherwise typically you can use your own property as you see fit, and you can be able to park the driveway since it is your property.

Good luck.