Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

what can legally happen if a time Warner cable business class

what can legally happen if a time Warner cable business class contract is broken do to customer not needing this services any more after paying for one year on a 36 month contract...
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

The cable company will be able to turn your account for the unpaid balance of 24 months to a collection agency, who will try to collect and will also report this delinquency to all three major credit reporting agencies.

If the collection agency is unable to collect on the remaining balance of the contract, it is possible that a collection attorney will file a lawsuit in your local small claims court against you and if this attorney obtains judgment, he will be able to garnish your bank accounts and wages and also will be able seize your personal assets and place lien on any of your real estate property, until the amount owed on the judgment is paid off.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button or a smiley face..

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT or a Smiley Face.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i just wanted to know if i am not concern about the bad credit report can the a law suit still can happen?
Thank you for your follow.

Yes. The cable company has the option of filing a lawsuit in the small claims court for the cost of the contracted service for the remaining months, plus any penalties and late fees.

If there is an early termination penalty that you can possibly pay to terminate this contract, it would be the best solution to this problem.