lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Actively practicing trial attorney

How i can find out more personal references from this online

How i can find out more personal references from this online dating guy that seems very nice person. How i can believe it? what about if is really a honest person. I was married my husband i konw him for 2 yrs and late around in married life is like another person like i have never meet......?
What we can expect in life?? if the ones you meet in person they are no good too? i would like your answers please, Thank you,
Elisa [email protected]
Expert:  lwpat replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question and for using JA. Please click accept so I will receive credit from JA for my time.

I can understand you frustration. The problem is that there are so many scammers on the "dating sites" that anyone that is not in the US is highly suspect. Again this is also a typical "story line" that I have seen numerous times. Any documents that he sends you, passport, etc can and are easily faked. I have seen many such "documents" that are so good that they would fool anyone and often do. Again, the real clue is when he first asks for you to send money. You can be absolutely sure then. Be aware that it will be a plausible reason, probably involving his child.