Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

I am in a really bad emotional state. I live with my 89 y/o

I am in a really bad emotional state. I live with my 89 y/o mother and my sister in law and sister try to make me feel like I am mistreating her. They tried to make me think that my mother had taken me in and she is taking care of me which she is not. What can I do? Should I move out temporarily and see if Mom can get along by herself?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. No one should subject another to such feelings. If your presence is helpful, should not move out unless you want to and mother wants you to. Those who want you to move may have other motives such as exerting influence or getting a larger inheritance.