Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

What are all the ways one could compel someone to do something

What are all the ways one could compel someone to do something that is important for the plaintiff's wellbeing and prohibit them from doing something harmful to you or your interests(but not charge them any money because it is in mutual best interests not to take their money)?

I am aware of these and I am just asking did I miss anything that you know about that I haven't discovered yet. I need to get my request granted by the court! It's absolutely important!

Injunctive relief,
Prohibitive relief,
Writ of Prohibitions,
Equitable relief,
Affirmative relief,
Mandatory relief, (mandatory injunction)
Quia Timet injunction,
Preventative relief,
Motion to compel
Writ of Mandamus
Writs of Extraordinary relief
Declaratory Relief (goes with Injunctive relief) - i.e. Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief
Specific Performance (i.e. ask the court to make the other party perform a breached duty)

Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. That list is quite comprehensive: Other options can include a temporary restraining order, an order of protection, appointment of a guardian or other court supervision to prevent specific conduct. If you need additional clarification or have a follow up, please do not hesitate to click REPLY and I will be happy to respond

Please remember to click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I may receive credit for my work. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your additional suggestions! Looks like the topic is covered.
Good luck!