Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

I live in Mount Union, PA, Huntingdon County and my boyfriend was arrested on Dec. 16th,2011 during a drug raid. A CI was used to do controlled buys, he testified against my boyfriend at a hearing and after i got the court transcript I posted them on Facebook because he had people in town threatning to punch me in my mouth for lying on him. Once he found out that I posted the transcrpits he went FB and threatned me and my family with death, he also stated on FB that I was a liar because he had been to jail, but when he testified under oath that he had never been to jail. I called the Huntingdon County State police to make a report of the threats and give them a copy of what he stated on FB. I also let them know that I am not from Mount Union and that I don't know what ppl up here are capable of doing and that I fear for the safety of myslef and my family because in Jan 09 my grandson's Mother and Aunt were murdered in this town and they still have not found out who did it. Anyway they didn't nothing about the threats except to telll him to take them off FB, he has been arrested before for making terroristic threats before and there is a story going on around town that he pulled a gun out on his best friend. He is also a heavy drug user so I don't know what he is capable of doing. I just wanted to know if there is anything that I can do because they have their on justice system up here and if you are black and from out of town you are basically out of luck, I'm black and he is white...
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks anyway but I do not need an answer to my question...