Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Regarding the article "Same Planet, Different Worlds" Co-op

Customer Question

Regarding the article "Same Planet, Different Worlds"
Co-op vs. Condo Liability
By Lisa Iannucci:
Do you have an opinion on Condo common areas liabilty in view of Florida's new slip and fall statute:
The 2011 Florida Statutes

Title XLV
TORTS Chapter 768
NEGLIGENCE View Entire Chapter
(NNN) NNN-NNNNPremises liability for transitory foreign substances in a business establishment.—(1) If a person slips and falls on a transitory foreign substance in a business establishment, the injured person must prove that the business establishment had actual or constructive knowledge of the dangerous condition and should have taken action to remedy it. Constructive knowledge may be proven by circumstantial evidence showing that:
(a) The dangerous condition existed for such a length of time that, in the exercise of ordinary care, the business establishment should have known of the condition; or
(b) The condition occurred with regularity and was therefore foreseeable.
(2) This section does not affect any common-law duty of care owed by a person or entity in possession or control of a business premises.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2010-8.

Thomas Yannitelli, Esq.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I am still waiting for an answer. I received an email from "Your Expert at Just Answer" that said you needed more information on my legal question, but when I opened the message, it sent me here.

So, yes, I still need an answer and if you need more info, I will be happy to oblige. I just need to know what info you need.

I note that I received four "Accepts" and five "Answered Questions", but none are on this site (or, I don't know where they are).

Payment is NOT authorized as I do not have an answer yet.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!