Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years legal practitioner: real estate, collections, estate, civil, business, and criminal law

193. If the plaintiff sends way too many interrogators, requests

193. If the plaintiff sends way too many interrogators, requests for admissions and requests for productions, how to object responding to them altogether?
Expert:  Law Pro replied 2 years ago.
You can say that the discovery requests are unduly burdensome.

Here are some objections to interrogatories:

GENERAL OBJECTIONS

1. Defendants object to Plaintiff's "Instructions" and "Definitions" to the extent they purport to impose discovery obligations that differ from or exceed the discovery obligations imposed by the Rules of Civil Procedure.

2. Defendants object to the Interrogatories and Requests for Production of Documents to the extent that they seek information protected by the attorney-client privilege, the work-product privilege, or any other privilege, protection, or immunity applicable under the governing law.

3. Defendants object to the Interrogatories and Requests for Production of Documents to the extent that they are overly broad, unduly burdensome, oppressive, and/or seek information that is not relevant to the issues in this lawsuit or reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence.

4. Defendants object to the Interrogatories and Requests for Production of Documents to the extent that the Library and its co-defendants have already answered interrogatories and requests which were identical or substantially similar.

5. These General Objections are made, to the extent applicable, in response to each of the Interrogatories and Requests for Production of Documents as if the objections were fully set forth therein.

6. Defendants respond to each of the Interrogatores and Requests for Production of Documents based upon information and documentation available as of the date hereof and reserve the right to supplement and amend their responses.

This Interrogatory is not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence.

This Interrogatory is unduly burdensome and not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence.

This Interrogatory is vague, unduly burdensome and not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence.

This Interrogatory is vague, unduly burdensome, not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence, and calls for Defendants to speculate regarding the matter.

This Interrogatory request asks for a legal opinion.

Basically you want to say they are unduly burdensome and not reasonably calculated to lead to admissable evidence.

Please ask for "Law Pro" if you have any further future questions!

Just Answer is a "PAY FOR SERVICE" Website. Please press the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so I will receive credit for assisting you (even if you placed a deposit or have a subscription program). You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. If you do have a follow-up question, press REPLY, NOT relist, or else I won’t receive the question.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What goes after WHEREFORE. That is, what is the defendand moving the court to do in his behalf?
Expert:  Law Pro replied 2 years ago.
Wherefore, the plaintiff/defendant requests this Honorable Court to limit or dismiss the plaintiff's/defendant's discovery requests.

Law Pro, Attorney
Experience: 20 years legal practitioner: real estate, collections, estate, civil, business, and criminal law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks.