Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I belong to a union,however my union pres and shop steward

Customer Question

I belong to a union,however my union pres and shop steward incited a riot at my hatch and attempted to prevent me from working.they also urged me to come down into the angry mob and talk about it.additionally I witnessed the union pres tell the guard he would not get in trouble and to make sure he did not report the incident.the co.i work for is attempting to cover up what happened as well.this was captured on tape by a third's difficult finding a lawyer that will take this case I am experiencing racism and o c and no one wants to touch it
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. What question can I answer for you regarding this matter?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I work I ny/nj area I am experiencing racism and sex discrimation ,I gave detailed info to you.under what laws both maritime and employment have been violated here?