Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I wasnt looking to shoot a film. Rather, the reverse. I am

Customer Question

I wasn't looking to shoot a film. Rather, the reverse. I am the manager of a building and received a call from a production agent offering to compensate us to allow them to shoot a film in fron of our building, and I was wondering as to a) what legal issues should I be concerned with, and b) what are reasonable norms of compensation for them to pay us for allowing them to do this in front of our building.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for inquiring. I am still waiting for an answer to my question.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So I am still waiting for an answer.