MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

how would I find info regarding a working dog? My tenant has

how would I find info regarding a working dog? My tenant has been allowed to keep her legally blind son's German Shepherd because he is a "working dog". Now I have found out the truth of the matter is she really has a doberman and another tiny dog in the house. She claims the little one is her mother's and the doberman is the new working dog. I want to find out if this doberman is truely a registereed working dog for her "Legally blind" son who has been seen driving her vehicle.
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. In what county and state is the property located?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Tampa, Fl; US
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you,Florida Statute 413.08 makes the decision to register an animal as a service animal optional. However, as the landlord you can demand written documentation of the dogs' status, respectively, as service animals verified by a service dog credentialing institution. Please let me know if you need additional guidance.