Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

the notary voilated fl statue 117.05/14a and can be proved

the notary voilated fl statue 117.05/14a and can be proved does this make the deed null and void
Thank you for your question.

That is good question. What it does do is generally permits the probate court to treat the will as a "holographic" will, which is an imperfect document and then consider either upholding the wishes , or defeat the whole will based on defects in will formation. My apologies on a fairly two-sided answer, but while the courts can (and have) voided out wills based on improper notarial seals, they have also upheld such wills when they have deemed that the error was not caused or based by the deceased's actions or behavior (for example if he had no idea that the notary was invalid at the time of signing).

Good luck.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my grandfarther was blind and his daughter transfer this deed in her name without my grandfather knowing what he was signing because the nortary never read the deed to him which is re guire by fl statue 117.05/14/a
Thank you for your follow-up.

That sounds like an issue with possible undue influence, mistake, and defects with formation, and are all good grounds under which to contest the validity of the will. While I cannot predict if the probate court will find in your favor, those are truly legitimate grounds under which the will document itself can be contested.

Good luck.