How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband had a considerable amount of money in stock and

Customer Question

My husband had a considerable amount of money in stock and did not have me listed as the beneficiary on the stock certificates. I am his beneficiary in his will and since he passed away two years ago, the company will not release the stock to me. What can I do?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello. My name is Alex. I am a Florida licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.

Did you file probate proceedings in order to probate your late husband's will?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Cancel the request. Thank You