JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.
14211116

how can i verify if Scott Podvin is legit. He is a lawyer with

Customer Question

how can i verify if Scott Podvin is legit. He is a lawyer with Florida Homestead Law Group , I am in the process of getting my loan modified. He is helping but everything is being done through fax and email I have never meet him or his team. Just recently I got a letter that he is no longer with the company that he is on his own and has opened his own offices,I was asked to choose to stay with the company or go with him . I am not sure I am getting nervous because I call the company and get no answer . How can I find out if I am being helped or if I'm being taken advantage of .
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 5 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using JustAnswer!

He is a registered member of the Florida Bar: http://tinyurl.com/7my5lb7

He has had no professional discipline in the past 10 years.

If you want to meet him, schedule an appointment to meet him at his new office.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. It is my goal that you are satisfied. No expert can promise you an answer that is favorable to your circumstances. But I will do my very best to explain the legal principles that are related to the facts you’ve described so that you can better understand the “why” of things.

If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have other questions on different matters, you can ask me at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-jb-umphrey/. Or there are also other Experts ready to assist you in a range of Legal specialties, Veterinary, Cars and others – you can reach them via the www.justanswer.com homepage.