LawBeagle, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney

what co. has this tax number?94-1347393

what co. has this tax number?94-1347393
Expert:  LawBeagle replied 4 years ago.

This is Wells Fargo Bank's tax ID

Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Tax Identification No. 94-1347393

Obtained from the SEC:

Let me know if you have any other specific questions! I hope this helps. If my answer has been informative, please click the green Accept button, as I will not receive credit for my response unless you do so. I am happy to answer follow up questions. After you hit Accept, type your response and hit reply, and I will get right back with you. Thanks again!

I love working with the same customers, as this provides a better experience for you. You can now go DIRECTLY TO MY WEBSITE, WWW.LAWBEAGLE.COM, and enter your questions directly into the Just Answer boxes there. Don't forget to book mark it. If you prefer to enter your questions on the just answer site, but would like to request me, simply put "FOR LawBeagle" at the beginning of your future questions.

DISCLAIMER Just Answer experts DO NOT provide legal services. In order to obtain a legal opinion or advice, you must retain the services of a licensed attorney located in your state. The answer provided is FOR INFORMATIONAL OR RESEARCH PURPOSES only, and does not constitute legal advice or a legal opinion AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON TO MAKE LEGAL DECISIONS. FURTHERMORE, by clicking Accept or viewing my response, you agree that this response WILL NOT be used to obtain credit at any institute of learning and is for background or research purposes only. YOUR QUESTIONS AND MY RESPONSE ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL, as they are viewable by the public. No attorney-client relationship is formed. By viewing my response, and/or clicking the "Accept" button, you are agreeing to these terms.
Expert:  LawBeagle replied 4 years ago.
Did you have any other follow up questions? If not, can you please hit the green Accept button so I can recieve credit for my response? Thank you!