Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

QUESTION I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND MY ATTORNEY OUT OF THE

Customer Question

QUESTION I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND MY ATTORNEY OUT OF THE SETTLEMENT PUT MONEY AWAY FOR MEDICAL AND PAID HIMSELF AND GAVE ME A PORTION,AFTER A MONTH WENT BY HE TOLD ME THAT THE HOSPITAL WOULD NOT TAKE WHAT HE OFFERED THEM AND CALL ME TO XXXXX BUT ALL OF THE MONEY WAS NOT PAID OUT TO ME THAT WAS SAVED FOR MEDICAL NOW THE HOSPITAL SUED ME FOR HALF PAYMENT AND THE CASE IS CLOSED WHAT COULD I DO I HAVE BEEN TO COURT ABOUT THIS MATTER.
Expert:  Law Pro replied 4 years ago.
The attorney didn't know PRIOR to the agreeing to the settlement what the medical costs/expenses were going to be?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
YES THE ATTORNEY DID KNOW PRIOR TO THE AGREEING TO THE SETTLEMENT WHAT THE MEDICAL EXPENSES WERE .THE ATTORNEY SENT MONEY TO OTHER MEDICAL ONE TO TENN CARE THEY TOOK THE MONEY AND TOLD ME THAT THEY DON'T TAKE CARE OF CAR ACCIDENT SO THE MENEY IS NON REFUNDABLE
Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Thanks for requesting me. However, I noticed that your previous expert asked you a follow up question but never got a chance to respond to you after you provided the expert with further information. Please continue to work with your previous expert. If you are unable to do so, feel free to request me again and I will assist you.
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. I see that you opted out LawPro and DavidL has opted out, I am however happy to assist you. Is it the case that your attorney still owes you money from the settlement?