Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

How should demands be phrased in a settlement letter (to a

How should demands be phrased in a settlement letter (to a company) where the threat for non-performance is a lawsuit and additional injunctive relief? The claims are well-founded (non-frivolous) and the facts are certainly a matter of dispute.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Something to the effect that unless we are able to reach settlement on or before ________, I will be left without recourse but to seek judicial intervention along with such other and further relief under the law.

I hope you found the answer fast and direct. Please click the ACCEPT button so I may get credit for it by Justanswer. If my answer has been especially helpful, please also consider a suitable BONUS.

If you have a follow up question, just click REPLY. I will be more than happy to address it.