NateLawAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Over 8 years of legal practice.

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX i feel like i have a law suit

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX i feel like i have a law suit concerning the fact that the thyrogen shot has been conceiling,my throat cancer for at least three doctor told me, and five more of his patients have been blindsided from taking the endocrinoligist had asked me to suggest to my radiologist to skip giving me the shot and give me the old fashioned diet, before giving me the thyrogloben shot. so when my results came back my count was very high, this is my third time to have pappalary carcinoma.I have been through hell and back. Please help find someone to represent me. I would apreciate someone contactin
Expert:  NateLawAnswers replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Be sure to go ahead and bookmark for future questions.

It certainly sounds like you have a case.

While we cannot recommend specific lawyers on the site (we cannot endorse attorneys), I can point you in the right direction to find counsel. I suggest you do a couple things. Contact the state bar's lawyer referral service. They can put you in touch with multiple referrals to discuss the case with. The other is to go to the website This is the site lawyers use when needing to find other lawyers to associate with on a case. They rate lawyers both by their peers and their clients. The best lawyers are going to be rated "AV".