NYLAWLADY
NYLAWLADY, Attorney
Experience:  15 YEARS PRIVATE GENERAL PRACTICE CIVIL APPEALS, LITIGATION
19692210

i just bought a car with no title and the dmv says the car

i just bought a car with no title and the dmv says the car info is not on their system.... the car is really old but im unable to register it under my name.. what can i do
Expert:  NYLAWLADY replied 4 years ago.
You should ask whether the previous owner- the person or company yiu bought the car from knows where it originated. You may have to do an internet seach on the dmv records of all 50 states in order to get the original place where the car has been registered previously. If not call the local dmv and ask them what the procedure is for them locally.

Is there anything else I can help you with? Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you. Positive Feedback always appreciated. These responses don't create an attorney client relationship
Expert:  NYLAWLADY replied 4 years ago.

Is there anything else I can help you with? Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time. Positive feedback is always appreciated .This answer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Nor is an attorney-client relationship established. Thank you very much.