MShore
MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
17924466

I am an informal care giver. I take care of elderly clients.

Customer Question

I am an informal care giver. I take care of elderly clients. I do this as a friend of the family, but get paid for my service. I need a waiver that the family can sign that releases me from any liability in the event that one of my clients falls, gets ill, or worst case passes away. Is there a form that I can download and personalize in order to have this form of protection.
Submitted: 4 years ago via RocketLawyer.
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. You are referring to a waiver and release agreement. You can find such an agreement at www.docstoc.com or other document sites such as onecle.com

Please let me know if you need additional guidance.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will need to check these websites in order to decide if your answer is acceptable
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
ok. Please let me know if you are unable to find a template, you should be able to find several.