How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Pro Your Own Question
Law Pro
Law Pro, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 24870
Experience:  20 years legal practitioner: real estate, collections, estate, civil, business, and criminal law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Pro is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter was born in Mesquite Texas and converted to Islam,

Customer Question

My daughter was born in Mesquite Texas and converted to Islam, married a French Canadian who also converted. He is here on I think green card. They live in Carrollton. He has convinced her to take my 2 year old grandaughter and 3 1/2 year old grandson to Alexandria Egypt for two to three months to study Arabic and Islam. She has been told she will have rights there, travel alone, fly back home, etc whether he agrees or not. She believes he is wonderful and would never keep her there, marry another woman, etc. I am emailing because I have heard she would have absolutely no rights, her son would have more rights than her, and her husband could have her put in prison for disobeying. Can you tell me what law is there for Americans and females??
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Pro replied 5 years ago.
I don't personally know - but here's a link to a website that does and has a woman discussing such:
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want my money back , are you kidding?? will contact my bank, I specifically said international lawyer