LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I received a letter from Midas Financial Group in Amsterdam,

I received a letter from Midas Financial Group in Amsterdam, Netherlands saying that I would receive $15,000.000.00. Is this company for real?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 years ago.

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

No, it is likely scam. Do not send them any money or additional information. Nobody is just going to give you 15 million dollars for free and they will likely tell you that you need to send a small amount of money to release the funds and then some more after that, etc etc and try to get whatever they can from you.