Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

I recentley rented a stadium in Arizona for a nationally televised

Customer Question

I recentley rented a stadium in Arizona for a nationally televised event. Throughout the entire negotiation and planning period leading up to the event, the President and General Manager would say things like you people, and your kind. Well, things got heated in the middle of the event and he lost control in front of a group of people and called one of my staff members a "ni**er Lover". The final bill that I got from the venue was almost $100,000 more than his original quote, hidden in upcharges. Do I have any legal recourse?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.
Sure, if there was no indication there would be upcharges then you could sue for the breach of contract. The only way the racial issues would come into evidence is if there is some indication that race played a part in the upcharge.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Be very careful about looking at other internet sites that just post generic information without any inquiry into your facts because often those answers are dated, wrong, or wrong as applied to your facts. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.