D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
Experience:  10+years of experience in all matters of civil litigation and Hearing Officer/Arbitrator
18858452

passenger opened the door to moving traffic.

Expert:  D. WINOGO ESQ. replied 4 years ago.
What occurred in the accident? Just property damage to your car?

Did the other car involved in the accident stop? Did the police arrive and complete a police report?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

other car was parked.

i drove down a street slowly because i knew children were being picked up from kindergarden school

i came upon car and she opened the door just as i pased her.

the edge of her rear door connected to my driver mirror breaking my mirror, scratches appear to the edge but she blames for a crinkle, maybe 10inches long. I don't believe my car created the crinkle. The door is in the rear but I think the crinkle is in the front doorabout 10 inches away from back door.

the insurance have decided that i am guilty.

NJ Statutes Annotated (specifically Motor Vehicle and Traffic Regulations) requires motorists to always check traffic before exiting their vehicles. Therefore, if you can demonstrate that this woman opened her door after you were already adjacent to her, then you can sue her in small claims court for any damage to your vehicle.