Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Hi this vilishya a. Fair im writeing you so i can get help

Customer Question

Hi this Customer a. Fair im writeing you so i can get help on a police that as been stocking from santa rita jail house is name is XXXXX XXXXX told the white house about me being stock for ten year know. i wrote the president in washginton DC. the goverment also and capital, they wrote me back and told me that they would help me. and i was golden by the sea. he has been stocking the friends and family. we all been torred by this man name keek Da sneak. he say he have been stocking for about 2003. Dexter Stinson was my ex-boy thin in 2003. I was told that police wonted to kill me in is house so i left from this just keep going on and. I moved to anitoch and the police preduitor. all over me and i wrote to oakland court house on the sherff's that was stocking me they wrote back and told me to get a is thier any way you can help us.teaten the hold dame family and friends. i call is house dextr stinson ex boy friend and as his mother was she a ghost,she reply and told me it was police ghost in her home after her grandkid
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!