Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

Customer Question

if your faith n religion doesn't allow u to do jury duty than what.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about your difficult situation.

If your faith or religion does not allow you to serve on the JURY, you would still have to write a written explanation to the clerk of court where you had been summoned for jury duty and attached any evidence that would show that you are prohibited from serving on the jury, such as a letter from your religious leader.

If you do not get excused upon the submission of this letter, you would need to report on the day of your summons and explain to the clerk and attorneys that pick the jurors your reasons as to why you are unable to serve as a juror.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated!
Do you have any related follow up questions or do you need for me to further explain my answer to you?