How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalEase Your Own Question
LegalEase, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 897
Experience:  Experience in Family law, Wills and Estate Planning
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalEase is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if the cops arent going to do any thing or social services

Resolved Question:

if the cops aren't going to do any thing or social services aren't going to do anything who do i turn to?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalEase replied 5 years ago.
What are you reporting?
LegalEase and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
im sorry. im reporting child abuse or child sexual assault