Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.

I loaned a friend a large amount of money.The money I loaned

I loaned a friend a large amount of money.The money I loaned her was not mine and this person knew that she was supose to pay it back withen a year it's been 3 she tryed to open a bino hall but was never able to get the permits please give any help.

Good morning. File a suit against your friend. Then, when you get your judgment awarded in your favor, you can have the sheriff serve a summons on her for a debtor examination. That forces her to meet you in court and answer questions under oath about her assets. After you obtain that information you have the power to garnish wages, attach bank accounts, and/or have the sheriff seize other property to satisfy the debt.

I hope this has given you information that has been helpful to you. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping others or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

Please be aware that the information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.