INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

My wedding:Wrong bouquet given to me as bride twice! Nothing

Customer Question

My wedding:Wrong bouquet given to me as bride twice! Nothing followed as planned and specifically planned. They dropped off wrong flower bouquet at hotel an hr before wedding I was hysterical. I was not ready with hair or makeup because of this. I am more prepared for going to work.Flowers ordered were dropped off to church 5 minutes before ceremony- groom had to arrange.Picture of bride and maid of honor( daughter) not taken. Photographer holding all pictures hostage as I will not accept photoshopped picture.This is mysecond wedding. So stressed- on meds now. They refuse to answer. This was so expensive. They advertised- Scotto Brothers as making your vision a reality. They offered a free dinner/.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 years ago.

INFOLAWYER :

Good morning

INFOLAWYER :
INFOLAWYER :

Legally, you have a case of breach of contract and unjust enrichment based on their numerous violations

INFOLAWYER :

If they wont take you seriously, you have a few options

INFOLAWYER :

You may file a civil action in court in breach of contract, this usually leads to the company offering much more, or hiring a lawyer to settle or initially defend and then settle, depending on the amount you are seeking

INFOLAWYER :

In NY, if seeking under $5000, you go to small claims court and dont need a lawyer.

INFOLAWYER :

Above $5000, it is a civil court, and above $25,000 it would be supreme court

INFOLAWYER :

If hiring a lawyer to pursue collection and settlement discussions, you would pay nothing but a commission on what is recovered, and martindale.com is a good resource for that

INFOLAWYER :

You may also consider a claim of fraud where they did so intentionally

INFOLAWYER :

and may also consider agency complaints to the BBB and department of consumer affairs.

INFOLAWYER :

I hope the answer is fast and clear.
If I can clarify anything, please ask me.
Otherwise, please click ACCEPT for the answer.
that's how I get credit for it.
If the answer was helpful, leaving a BONUS & POSITIVE FEEDBACK much appreciated.

INFOLAWYER :

Good morning

INFOLAWYER :
INFOLAWYER :

INFOLAWYER :

INFOLAWYER :

INFOLAWYER :

INFOLAWYER :

INFOLAWYER :

INFOLAWYER :

INFOLAWYER :

INFOLAWYER :

I hope the answer is fast and clear.
that's how I get credit for it.