INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I do have a question unrelated to earlier matters. It is:

Customer Question

I do have a question unrelated to earlier matters.
It is: How on earth can this service work economically for the suppliers?
Unless the service becomes a reliable source of leads for further business it makes wonderful sense for the customer, but seems to make no sense for the suppliers of opinions.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.

INFOLAWYER :

Hello

INFOLAWYER :

Please clarify the question for me. what service and what suppliers are you refering to?

Good morning, kindly clarify for me what services and supplier you are referring to and what you specifically would like to know.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Any service and any supplier. To be able to have unlimited answers, even general answers, on such a variety of topics for a mere $35/month just seems too good to be true. So much so that I look for some rational explanation that would convince me that it works for both sides of the transaction.
It works on a volume basis. While some customers may overly benefit and some suppliers be heavily burdended by some customers, that is offset by customers who make very limited use of the service and the suppliers, and this enables a company to offer a monthly service on a practical and economical basis.