MShore
MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

hi iam looking for a legal lawyer who know the scam case?

Customer Question

Expert:  Alex replied 2 years ago.
You have come through to the Australian law section. Do you want an American lawyer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mr Alex ...

Yes pleases Iam looking for American Lawyer a specially from Virginia Iam right now in sydney australia I have very strong prove with me and all information and contact emails and contact numbers etc..... So Pleases Dear Sir if you can help me how i can get american Lawyers pleases thanks all the best.

kind & Regards.

mounir

Expert:  MShore replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. What question can I answer for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Sir I have Been Scam By Uk woman and by her family and I meet a woman from Virginia of United State of America as she promise me to help me to Report to the FBI and to get the woman get arressted in Texas after i send them all the information to FBI and inclode Fee of FBI Cost the FBI have been promise me to work on my Case there in USA to get the scammers arressted after she and her family and her friends Recevier the money from me and i have been send all the detalis to FBI and they promise me after 24 hours after she get arressted they will get my money back inclode extra charge this is what the FBI agent told me and also in few days later The FBI he told me he will need to get the mother of scammers to be arressted and to be boarded to USA and to find out where is her duaghter been hide in Texas of usa he told me its will be cost alot Becouse the mother of the scammer she was living in Nigeria and the FBI agent Have been promise me to let the EFCC to get her mother arressted and to be send it to america after i have been send the money to the FBI and efcc nigeria for arressted fee and to Renew a new passport to the mother of scammers but they just let her go after she transfer the money from london uk to EFCC Nigeria Bank Mangement and they been send me the Transfer documents BUT they still ask me for the transfer charge i have take the Transfer Documents which by HSBC Bank from UK and i have show it to HSBC bank in Sydney australia to their Head office and they said to me there is NO any transction or find from this Transfer document from our Bank Branch in UK they must send it to my bank account in sydney australia and also they still ask me for money for the transfer charge and also accoding to the American woman her name isXXXXX she is the only one she have been promise me to repor to FBI and etc... and she Promise me to see the lawyer in Virginia USA to get me a documents of my coming to USA and work Permint too after i send her all the money costes and the FBI and the lawyers and some of Visa and Court cost etc.... I HAVE all the information and detalis of every things inclode contact numbers etc... I just seeking a legal lawyer from USA a specialy from Virginia Becouse the FBI agent his office is there and his name is XXXXX XXXXX and the efcc nigerian officer is name Alade Seyi and his security Bank Mangement her Name Bukky willams and the American woman her name is XXXXX XXXXX and as she is a nurse working somewhere in hospital in Virginia and the Scammers Name is XXXXX XXXXX name is Rose so Pleases if you need more detalis and information i can send you all emails and pictures the American woman according to Melissa Farmer she promise me to take care of me and to help me to report to fbi and she was honest with me and she really want me to be there with her Becouse she been to the FBI agent and TO nigeria efcc and she been ask for my money and she said to me every things is true and she want to support me soon i get to Virginia becouse she have a prove she told me she will help me to sue the fbi and the efcc nigeria after all this Happen so Iam just trying to rise the money for my flight and to be in Virgiania of United state of america and i hope you Dear Sir Mr Alex if you can tell me what i can do and here is my contact number is +61405235552 and my email id is XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and thanks .

best regards

Mounir

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Mr MShore..

My Question is Iam Looking for a strong and good understand Lawyer in Virginia Of USA or any Part Of USA Can Be Understand the Scam site and Can Help me to know and to Fine the way about the FBI agent and the EFCC they been ask me for money and they NOT do there promise thanks

best regards.

mounir

Expert:  MShore replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Mounir, the FBI would not ask you for money, I'm afraid you may have been scammed twice, the second time by the woman whom has been asking you for money on behalf of the FBI. You can contact the FBI directly. See http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Regarding your question of whom to retain in Virginia to assist you in pursuing this matter, you should consider contacting the Virginia Bar Association at(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.
MShore, Attorney
Experience: Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Mr MShore..

How are you Sir ? i have Understand your email and thank you for your mail answer and yes I have already click on GREEN ACCEPT and yes i did that and i Vote you as a great Lawyer for Great answer and i thank you always and also I have Trying To Contact the Virginia Bar Association its not correct number ? SO Pleases Mr MShore Tell me are you Living and work in America????? How i can find the way to arressted these pepole??? I have there all detalis and there contact number and emails and they still come online and talk with me iam just trying to keep talk with them till i get them arressted By FBI??? Or DO you have any Idea pleases??? how theycan Be arressted By fbi???pleases thanks .

Kind & regards.

Mounir

Expert:  MShore replied 2 years ago.
Good morning Mounir, I do live and work in America.

That number for the VA Bar is the toll free number listed by the VA Bar on its website, perhaps there is or was a problem with that number, in any event they do have another number, though it is not toll free, but is XXX-XXX-XXXX (http://www.vsb.org/vlrs).

Regarding an arrest, this would be handled by the FBI as it is a federal matter. You should report the matter directly to the FBI.Additionally, you should report it to the US Department of Justice: http://www.justice.gov/contact-us.html

Please let me know if you need additional guidance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Mr MShore ,

How are you ? Iam thank you for your mail and I think is the best for me to be there to meet you and to explaine to you every things and also to give you the right information and detalis of every one BUT pleases my dear Mr MShore can you pleases tell me where about you in State???? and Can you Pleases tell me how I can find these pepole Through the internet chat????? a there is any good Idea to be arressted By data security use link??? and also i have there mail address and contact numbers and home address and every things I think is the best to meet you and to explaine to you and Can you pleases Tell me how much is this Case would be cost????? pleases Cos I do Not have any one in america Iam Just about apply for Visa from US embassy in sydney australia To be honest with you i think its better for me to come over to explaine to you Becouse honestly i been scamed over $35000 usd and The Promises from FBI and EFCC nigeria to get my money back they not been honest with me So pleases tell me if i come would you be able to help me there??? pleases Becouse honestly i still chat and keep contact with these pepole becouse i don't want them to run away till i get them arressted BY FBI or US police So pleases do you have any Idea what i can do???? Becouse honestly I trying to Contact FBI number and other detalis you give it to me i still not get any answer from them So pleases tell me what i can do ???? the best i think i must get there BUt i really need your help pleases thanks .

best regards.

Mounir

Expert:  MShore replied 2 years ago.
Do you know the scammers true identity?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes but they living in USA
Expert:  MShore replied 2 years ago.
ok, if you know their names, why not just report the matter to the FBI and DOJ?