Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
11182422

hello thank you for the answer, my question now is it can

hello thank you for the answer, my question now is it can it still be viewed by her client, that the lawyer is in a questionable post,now that she works for the same employer as those she is supposed to be bargaining for. Do we have a legitimate reason to terminate her services or ask her to step dow?
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 5 years ago.
Hello again:

Can you tell me what you mean by "it" when you ask whether "it" can still be viewed by her client?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Im sorry by "it" i mean her new position with NYS as she is a active panel member in interest arbitration for a state union, you answered my question earlier. Happy New Year by the way!!
Thank you for the new year wishes---same to you :-)

I am actually not convinced that the circumstances are questionable, but I will trust you that they are. The question then is "Do we have a legitimate reason to terminate her services or ask her to step dow?".

The response is that a client can terminate the services of an attorney for most any reason or no reason at all under ordinary circumstances. Is there any particular reason that you believe that any exception might apply to your situation?