Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

I was just served raw chicken at waffle house Hot Springs,

I was just served raw chicken at waffle house Hot Springs, AR Central Ave. I ate half of a small breast before I realized and quickly sent it back. They then called the manager on the phone and this person said take it off the check. I spit the last bite out,but consumed the first bite, The cook had only made one breast on a two breast order, so he rushed out the second and well their you have it. I called corporate, but they are not open weekends and I plan on seeing the store manager in the morning. What action should I take, I mean the whole thing is on camera right? I've ingested undercooked poultry!
Expert:  Loren replied 4 years ago.
If you did not become ill then you have no damages and there is no basis to sue.

If you do become ill then you would be entitled to sue for your damages for food poisoning.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I feel a little taken by this pay plan...I only wish to pay the one $28 fee and no more.
Expert:  Loren replied 4 years ago.
I do not get paid unless you Accept. You would need to refer to customer service if you have questions regarding your pay plan.