NateLawAnswers
NateLawAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Over 8 years of legal practice.
11217539

Most disagreements or differences of opinion are more often

Most disagreements or differences of opinion are more often a result of faulty misunderstood, or confusing premises, rather than faulty reason from a valid premise. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Thank you for your question and welcome to JustAnswer.com.

I agree with that statement. If your premise is wrong, whether due to confusion or misunderstanding, you have no chance of reaching a consistent conclusion regarding a set of facts. If two people have the same correct premise, using logic, both should come to approximately the same conclusion.

If you require more information, I will be happy to follow up with you. In the meantime, please remember to click Accept so that I get credit for my time assisting you. If my answer has been especially helpful, please also consider a suitable BONUS.

And remember, I want you satisfied, so if I can help you further, please ask so that you can provide Positive Feedback once we've addressed your legal question to your satisfaction.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

can you explain your answer?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you explian your answer?
I apologize for the delay in getting back with you.

Think of it as starting on different places on the map. The reasoning (directions) will be the same, but because you started in different places, the eventual stopping point (the conclusion or opinion) is going to be different.